When is a 3 bedroom home a remarkable three bedroom home? How to be a REMARKABLE THREE BEDROOM HOME:
- Location in the downtown core
- In excess of 2200 Square Feet
- Three bedrooms, two MODERN (key word, MODERN) baths, the main level just remodeled
- New Kitchen with Granite Slab counters, Butterscotch-Glazed Hickory Cabinets, Pendant Lighting and Stainless Appliances
- Coved Ceilings, Covered Front Porch, a prime address like 907 N. Hancock.
- Big Concrete Patio for outdoor barbecues and parties, grassy area, low impact landscaping.
- 1000 square foot garage pad with three alley-access doors, the flanks at 8 feet tall and the center door at 10 feet tall.
In other words, if Rudolf von Flugel could park his blimp in the garage... and you still had an awesome, remodeled, downtown residence...
That alone would be remarkable.
When you're the only game in town at $315,000, you're really remarkable.
Coming the week of April 6th: 907 N. Hancock. Enjoy!