I've been posting a series of blogs on the value of long-term real estate investment. Here is a classic example of buying based on fundamentals.
- When possible, one of the prime areas to invest in Colorado Springs is School District 20.
- When possible, purchase a 4 bedroom home.
- When possible, purchase a Grade A (newer construction) home.
- When possible, buy into an area that has a steady demand of relocating prospects.
Even if you aren't looking for a rental property, there aren't many places in all of Colorado Springs where a home just slightly above average selling price in the entire city has:
- A 19 x 16 Master Bedroom with Fireplace and Reading Area
- Two Large Upper Level Secondary Bedrooms
- Builder-finished Basement with Rec Room, Entertaining Area, Fourth Bedroom, 3/4 Bath
- Brand New Central Air Conditioning
- A 22 x 16 Sun Deck
- A covered Patio expanded by brick pavers
- Stainless Steel Four-Burner Natural Gas Outdoor Grill/Kitchen with it's own covered Pergola
- Rubbermaid Exterior Storage
- Over-sized 2.5 Car Garage
- Island Kitchen with Wall Oven, Microwave, Range-Top, Pantry and Side-By-Side Refrigerator
- Plus...Total Mint Condition in every room
Seeing is believing. Just Listed Friday night.